PLEASE NOTE: AB+, AB- and B- Formulations are currently unavailable as we are still in testing phase. Please check back later or contact us through email@example.com.
How Does BioVibe Work?
- Product is applied directly to the area of pain.
- Relief can be experienced within minutes. (Response times may vary)
- Our studies show pain level reduction lasts as long as the product is worn.
- Our product uses a revolutionary blend of minerals mined from the Earth.
- There is a specific formula for each blood type. (A+, A-, B+, B-, O+, O-, AB+, AB-)
- These different stones and minerals “vibrate” at specific frequencies.
- Designed to enhance cellular vibration through frequency response.
Why Is Frequency Important ?
“When we bring the crystal into our electromagnetic field, two things occur. The electromagnetic frequencies carried by the stone will vibrate with related frequencies in their own energy field through the physical law of resonance, creating a third larger vibration field. The nervous system is attuned to these shifts in energy and transmits this information to the brain. Here the frequencies stimulate biochemical shifts that affect the physical body…” [Simmons & Ahsian 2005:28]
BioVibe Band Instructions:
- Loosely place product near the affected area.
- Neck and shoulder pain – tuck under shirt collar or drape across/over shoulder
- Head pain – tuck under hat or cap
- Foot, ankle, wrist, arm, hand – wrap around area
- Product can be coiled and placed in pockets
- Can be used in combination with the BioVibe Pocket Patch
It’s important you know your blood type or the blood type of the intended user, before purchasing a BioVibe product. After countless hours of pain studies, our team has developed individual formulas for each of the eight major blood types.
Our bands are made of durable Jaquard Ribbon and assembled here in the US. 25 inches in length, the bands sport a cultural design on one side and are fastened by Velcro on the other. You can use the band to wrap around areas of localized pain such as the head, arm, knee, ankle and more.